Students welcome to apply!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sitting pretty in a lovely garden setting, this timeless 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Edwardian is beautifully maintained bringing out its gorgeous spaces and captivating qualities. An easy walk to both Carnegie & Murrumbeena shops, cafes & train, moments to the city tram, Koornang Park and Carnegie Primary School. Exquisite with its high ceilings, Baltic pine polished boards and original detail, this engaging treasure features:
- 2 bedrooms (with BIRs)
- Classic bathroom
- Contemporary country style Emporite kitchen with distressed timber island bench
- European stainless steel appliances
- Adjoining meals area
- Fitted laundry (drying rack)
- Magnificent dining room (gas coal fire)
- Relaxing family room opening to a deep bullnose verandah and sail-covered alfresco area in a tropical garden setting.
- 2 further bedrooms (with BIRs)
- A bright bathroom
- Split system R/C air conditioning in each room
- Gas ducted heating
- Ceiling fans
- Double glazed skylights
- Lined loft storage
- Secure sliding gate to the driveway
- Polished Timber Floor
STUDENTS WELCOME TO APPLY!
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.