The Ultimate in Family Living
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
This north-facing two-storey period home offers a wonderful environment for a family living. Quiet, private and perfectly located close to Tooronga Shopping Centre, Kooyong station, private schools and located opposite Sir Robert Menzies Reserve.
The rare opportunity of a main residence with three bedrooms and an additional fully self-contained one bedroom residence at the back, leased together.
Main Residence Featuring:
- A large, light-filled living room with an open fireplace and integrated desk.
- French glass doors lead through to a north-facing dining room overlooking the lush gardens.
- A kitchen designed for the most discerning chef, well-appointed and functional with granite benchtops and Smeg appliances.
- A ground-floor main bedroom with fitted dressing room and ensuite with walk-in shower.
- Two further oversized bedrooms with retreat areas on the upper-level, each with private bathrooms and one with views across Sir Robert Menzies Reserve.
- Huge separate laundry with an abundance of storage.
- Additional Powder room.
- High ceilings.
- Baltic Floorboards.
- Hydronic heating in every room and Split Systems through out.
Self Contained Apartment Featuring:
- Recently renovated throughout.
- Open-plan living with split system heating/cooling, extending to a private west-facing balcony.
- Kitchen with quality European appliances, including induction cooking.
- Single bedroom with built-in robes and split system.
- Large bathroom with laundry facilities.
- Triple garage from Sutton Street, with the rare advantages of a second frontage onto Toorak road.
- Central landscaped garden backdrop defined by northern light, exceptional depth, serene greenery and expanses of decking for entertaining alongside a barbecue kitchen.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.