This property is available now.
Family Prospects with Park Views
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Positioned on an elevated block, this 1940s updated brick home is perfect for your family. Ideally situated opposite extensive parklands and playground, close to the Urban Forest, Gardiners Creek bike and walking paths, schools and in walking distance to East Malvern Station and the Chadstone Shopping Centre.
- Several living zones including open plan dining and formal lounge with split system heating and cooling.
- Relaxed and sun drenched family room opening up onto a spacious and secure westerly rear garden.
- New kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, 900mm 5 burner gas cook top and stove and fully integrated dishwasher.
- Huge master bedroom with built in robes and park views.
- Additional two large bedrooms with built in robes.
- Updated central bathroom with separate toilet.
- Separate laundry.
- Freshly polished floorboards throughout.
- Ducted heating throughout.
- Carport and lock up garage plus additional parking in drive.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.