Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Buy NOW and get FREE Miele upgrade
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
There's still time to customise! Due 2019, this exciting four bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, dual zone home near Tally Ho Reserve is ready to purchase now - with the opportunity to customise colours, finishes and appointments for those who move fast!
- Generous living areas on each level
- 2 suites (both with ensuite, one with WIR), one on each level
- Bosh or Miele appliance kitchen plus BBQ kitchen with double sink
- Fully-tiled bathrooms (2 private ensuites, main with freestanding bath)
- 10mm frameless-screened showers with tiled niches,
- Thick 60mm stone benchtops, concealed-grip soft-close 2-Pac cabinetry
- Wideboard Oak flooring, plush wool carpets
- Hardwood stairway with feature in-tread lighting.
- Full-height mirrored robes, video-intercom system,
- Square-set cornices, square-edge architraves, 3-coat paint system
- Metre-wide entry door, lofty 2.3m tall internal doors
- Designer tapware, Gainsborough and Lemaar door furniture.
- Dual zone ducted heating & cooling
- 6 Star Energy; solar hot-water, double-glazing, climate & noise-control insulation
- Self-closing exhaust fans, tight seal IP-rated skylights
- Outdoor kitchen including food preparation and sink with Barbecue
- Double auto-garage in landscaped gardens
Set in creative gardens by landscape architects, Bradbury Culina, with construction overseen by leading developers, Glentect, there's nothing to do but make your choices.and contemplate life in this premier location -
- A walk to a choice of primary schools
- Close to Huntingtower and Wesley Colleges
- A minute to all-new retail therapy at The Glen
- A 30 minute commute to the CBD via the M1 or by rail from nearby Syndal station
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.